Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally...Some new updates

Okay, okay....it's been a long time so here is an assortment of recent events, along with the holidays.  Josh slacked a little so of course, I've taken over.  So, Geneva Elise has finally joined us.  Greyson still hasn't fully acknowledged that she exists but we try.  She's definitely giving him a run for his money on cuteness.  Anyways, we're so happy for Omar and Abbey.  Grey also has a lot more tricks now.  He says da da da (I swear it's not dada, just some babble), he sits on his own, he claps, and tries to put his arms up.  Every day there is something new.  As you can see, he has no problem eating, always keeps his mouth open and has yet to find a food he doesn't like.

Here is Geneva on her birthday!!!





We took Greyson to the park with the family.  He absolutely loves being on the swing.


Um....why did you put me on this thing dad?



Spalsh splash, I love baths!




Josh has a picture of him doing this same pose when he was little.  Except he was wearing a leotard and in ballet.



Go chargers!!  Greyson had a little to much to drink at the playoff game:)


Greyson supporting his favorite college team, the Utes.




One of his new tricks is he now claps.





3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great updates Patty! I especially like the reindeer outfit!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of him DRUNK:)

Thanks for the updated blog Finally:) Anyway KEEP them up!!! WE want more...

EPatterson26 said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com