Friday, December 12, 2008

My First Oatmeal

This is Grey's first solid food (if you can call oatmeal "solid").  He is 6 months old here.  We are probably a little behind with the solids because of his sensitive stomach.  You will notice that he is actually wearing clothes while eating... yeah, that doesn't happen anymore.  Feeding-time is also naked-time for him.  Since this video of the oatmeal, we have also introduced squash and we will try pears or sweet potatoes this weekend.  I can report that he likes the squash much more than the oatmeal.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I think he likes the oatmeal! I agree, naked or jumbo bibs... much easier on the laundry bill. Sooo cute!

TDE said...

Adorable Smith family! Made me a little hungry too! ;)

Unknown said...

I too have a child that is naked everytime she eats you think they get a little cleaner when they get older but they really favor eating with a hand rather than a fork!
I can't believe how big he is getting I can't wait to see him in about a month!